Baltic Forest OÜ (III)
Additional working capital
- Start of investment period16.07.2018
- Start time11.07.2018 12:00
- Asset classWorking capital
- Investment typeOther
- Investment end date31.07.2019
- Remaining termOverdue 1-90 days
- Expected rate of return16.07%
- Expected cash yield%
- No of investors808
- Goal€836 600
Crowdstate investors have participated in the two financing rounds for the Sponsor, Baltic Forest OÜ:
- In March 2018, an investment loan was issued in the amount of EUR 500 000. The purpose of that project was to set up the most effective sawing industry in the Baltics, and the funds involved from investors were used to complete the investments required to start production, including the renovation and installation of sawmill, sawn and sawn timber sorting line.
- In May 2018 an investment loan of EUR 1 450 000 was issued. The purpose of the loan was to refinance third-party loans at an interest rate of 25% per annum, thereby improving the company's profitability.
The current developments since the first funding round in March have been the following:
- The log sorting line has been launched, tested and the device is in active operation. Commenced with the purchase of logs, which has been adopted to date, RMK has been measuring and storing about 12,000 tm on a sieter line.
- All construction and renovation work, including the installation of equipment, is basically done. There are only a few finishing activities left. Active testing has been completed and, according to the business plan, the launch phase has reached its date.
- Due to the production period, the first sale is estimated to be within two weeks. Agreements have been concluded with buyers.
- There are still a number of people with whom they are signing employment contracts, after which it can be considered that all the jobs are completed in order to hold two shifts during production.
- Since July 2018, Argo Tõnuri, whose current experience has been described under the key people section, now coordinated with the daily activities of Baltic Forest OÜ, is still a member of the team's key personnel.
Within the framework of this project, the Sponsor wants to involve investors capital for the acquisition of raw materials. This project is in an amount of EUR 750 000 (min. EUR 500 000) for 12 months, with an expected rate of return of 16.07% and a 15% interest rate per year.
Interest payments are made from the 3rd month following the issue of the loan, and the principal is paid as a one-time payment at the maturity date of the loan.
To protect investors, a joint mortgage will be set up as well as Sponsor's personal guarantee.