Baltic Forest OÜ (IV)
Additional working capital
- Start of investment period21.08.2018
- Start time15.08.2018 12:00
- Asset classWorking capital
- Investment typeOther
- Investment end date31.07.2019
- Remaining term27 minutes
- Expected rate of return16.08%
- Expected cash yield%
- No of investors661
- Goal€650 000
|24/07/2019||Investment opportunity overview, July 2019|
|17/04/2019||Investment opportunity overview, April 2019|
|11/01/2019||Investment opportunity overview, January 2019|
|09/10/2018||Investment opportunity overview, October 2018|
The purpose of this project is to finance the purchase of the production resources of the project sponsor, Baltic Forest OÜ with a 12-month working capital loan in the amount of EUR 650 000 (this is the second financing round for the purpose of financing EUR 1.5 million, the first round of which was successfully financed by investors in July in the amount of EUR 836 600).
The issued loan is secured by a mortgage and with owners personal guarantees in the loan amount. It is a so-called bullet loan, investors will receive monthly investment payments and the principal is repaid at the end of the loan period as a one-time payment.
The loan interest rate is 15.0% per annum and the expected return of return (IRR) is 16.08% on an annual basis.
Crowdstate investors have participated in the three financing rounds for the Sponsor, Baltic Forest OÜ:
- In July 2018, a working capital loan was issued in the amount of EUR 836 600 (this was the first round of working capital financing, with the aim of including EUR 1.5 million in two to three funding rounds). The aim was to finance the acquisition of raw materials for the third quarter of this year.
- In March 2018, an investment loan was issued in the amount of EUR 500 000. The purpose of that project was to set up the most effective sawing industry in the Baltics, and the funds involved from investors were used to complete the investments required to start production.
- In May 2018 an investment loan of EUR 1 450 000 was issued. The purpose of the loan was to refinance third-party loans at an interest rate of 25% per annum, thereby improving the company's profitability.