Refinancing liabilities towards the bank
- Start of investment period29.01.2020
- Start time04.12.2019 08:30
- Asset classWorking capital
- Investment typeOther
- Investment end date10.12.2021
- Remaining term9 months
- Expected rate of return14% p.a.
- Expected cash yield%
- No of investors1551
- Goal€700 000
The goal of this investment opportunity is to refinance SIA BJGC’s existing liabilities towards the bank. SIA BJGC has presented several collaterals to secure the loan (in project description), as well as have several projects in the pipeline for the upcoming years with total worth over 3 MEUR, biggest being flood preventing project in Riga (1,3 MEUR) and lake dredging in Kazakhstan (2,9 MEUR).
SIA BJGC operates mainly in the Baltic market and develops service export. SIA BJGC has several competitive advantages over others in the industry:
- SIA BJGC is the only aquatory and waterway dredging and purification specialist in the Baltics.
- As well as the only representative of the German technology (HUESKER GmbH) in the Baltics.
- SIA BJGC provides environmentally friendly water treatment: the pumped material is placed in geosynthetic containers, dewatered and stored/recycled. The sludge or sediment is treated with a flocculant, which allows the contaminated part to be separated and dewatered, producing dry soil. The process does not require the usage of sea dumps
SIA BJGC specializes in closed water area services.
The total investment amount of SIA BJGC campaign is 700 000 EUR with the annual interest of 14% over a 24-month period. Interest and principal payments are made quarterly.