Exited
  • Deadline
    25.02.2019
  • Start of investment period
    14.02.2019
  • Start time
    04.02.2019 10:00
  • Asset class
    Residential
  • Investment type
    Rental
  • Investment end date
    11.12.2019
  • Remaining term
    Overdue 90+ days
  • Expected rate of return
    11.32% p.a.
  • Expected cash yield
    %
  • No of investors
    315
  • Goal
    €100 000

Executive summary

This investment opportunity consists in financing the second tranche of the WeProperty project. It includes acquisition and development of 5 residential units, located at Via Privata Meucci 25, ground floor (first tranche consisted in acquiring the second floor and the project structure is identical). 

Acquisition and development phases are sustained through a crowdfunding bridge loan which is going to be refinanced by a bank loan within 22 months. Crowdfunding investors will get an 11% yearly interest paid every 6 months with an investment term of 22 months (possible early exit after 12 months).

Milan high and growing demand for residential rentals from students and young professionals, together with Sponsor in-depth knowledge of the market, make the investment very attractive.

As the main guarantee, Crowdestate owns 75% of the Sponsor’s company shares. As an additional guarantee for investors, Crowdestate has an option to buy the remaining 25% of shares and a personal guarantee of 375 000€ to make sure loans to investors will be correctly paid.

Crowdestate

Site is down for maintenance, please check back in 15 minutes