How Do I Suspend My Autoinvest?
Log in to your Crowdestate account and select "Autoinvest" from the left menu in the investment portfolio view. We will display to you all the Autoinvests associated with this investment account.
To suspend your Autoinvest, click on the "Suspend" button.
To reactivate the Autoinvest, click on the "Sign" button, acknowledge the displayed notification and confirm the activation of the Autoinvest with the Google Authenticator code or the code in the SMS message.
How To Create An Autoinvest?
Log in to your Crowdestate account and select "Autoinvest" from the left menu in the investment portfolio view.
Click on the "Add new Autoinvest" button to create a new Autoinvest.
Define the investment parameters that correspond to your investment strategy and preferences.
You should fill in at least the following mandatory parameters:
- maximum loan amount;
- minimum interest rate.
You can define additional investment parameters to customize your Autoinvest and limit your investment risks.
After defining your investment parameters, click on the "Sign" button, acknowledge the displayed notification and confirm the activation of the Autoinvest with the Google Authenticator code or the code in the SMS message.
I Can Not Save My Autoinvest
Make sure that you have:
- named your Autoinvest;
- selected at least one loan type;
- entered values at least for Autoinvest's two mandatory parameters (Maximum loan amount, Minimum interest rate).
If you are still unable to save your Autoinvest, please contact our Investor Support team by sending them an email and the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Autoinvest?
Autoinvest is a free automated investment tool that helps you to save time when building your real estate loan portfolio on Crowdestate.
Autoinvest allows you to define specific parameters according to which investments are made. These parameters include:
- the minimum and maximum amount of one single loan;
- the minimum and maximum interest rate of the loan;
- minimum and maximum maturity of a loan;
- maximum risk category of a loan;
- maximum LTV of the loan;
- maximum loan exposure per one crowdfunding project;
- maximum loan expose per one project owner;
- maximum loan exposure per one ultimate beneficial owner.
The legally required mandatory parameters are:
- the maximum amount of one single loan;
- the minimum interest rate of the loan.
All other parameters are optional.
Once you have set up Autoinvest, it will submit automatic investment offers to the crowdfunding offers matching the predefined criteria on your behalf. When Autoinvest submits your investment offer, you will receive the usual transaction confirmation by email.
You can pause, amend or terminate your Autoinvest at any time.
You can set up multiple Autoinvests with different parameters (eg higher minimum interest rate requirement for longer or riskier loans etc).
Please note that:
- Autoinvest is connected to one specific investment account, If you have more than one investment account, you would need to set up a separate Autoinvest for each account;
- Autoinvest works only with loans, and it can not be used to invest in equity projects.